NX Hub at Goldsmiths, University of London
Running a new creative business or looking to start one?
If you live in Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark or Wandsworth you’re invited to join Start-Up in Stride; an intensive programme of expert business support, advice and mentoring. Participants also get the opportunity to visit local workspaces and apply for funding to kickstart their plans and projects.
NX Hub provides practical training and advice to local entrepreneurs in New Cross, Lewisham and beyond, with a particular focus on supporting entrepreneurs from Black, Asian and Multi-Ethnic backgrounds, and female entrepreneurs.
Delivered by creative enterprise experts from Goldsmiths’ Institute for Creative & Cultural Entrepreneurship SYNAPSE programme and the team at our social enterprise partners Do It Now Now; an award-winning organisation supporting thousands of people each year in Africa and across the UK as they build innovative and impactful solutions based on their own lived experience and creative talents.
This exciting programme consists of:
- In-depth workshops on creative entrepreneurship
- Insight sessions from guest speakers
- One-to-one mentoring
- Local workspace visits
- Pitching opportunities to secure up to £1,000 of grant funding
Participants can also enjoy:
- Access to a wide network of entrepreneurs and SME’s
- Opportunities for funded placements, internships and academic consultancy projects
- A wide range of other events and workshops taking place at Goldsmiths
- Extra support on the recruitment and management of staff
Ready to get started?
The programme kicks off in January 22
Helping young South Londoners gain skills in creative careers.View project
Opening the doors to the film industry.View project
Skills-based sessions on web development, visuals & design, content marketing and video & audio production.View project
School of Communication Arts
Scholarships to start a fast paced career in the advertising industry.View project
Opportunities in one of the world’s fastest growing technology ecosystems.View project