Learn How to Build an App in 5 Minutes
Published in Tech
In this workshop, Dan Parry (Co-Founder and Head of Product at Tectonic London) will guide you through the best no-code and low-code tools to build your app from zero to 80%. If you’re solving a real problem, 80% is more than enough to get you going.
Want to find out how? Join our FREE workshop today.
Overview of this Workshop
- Dan will explain what no-code is and how to use Glide
- Introduction to Kaggle.com and example data
- How to clean up data in Google sheets
- How Glideapps.com uses data
- Discussion on styling
- Guidance on which tools are on the market and suitability
- Dan will go through your ideas and be able to advise on the best tools to use.
This session is delivered by Dan Parry – Co-Founder and Head of Product at Tectonic London
Dan Parry is the co-founder of Tectonic, a customer research company in London and a no-code builder in the wellbeing space. Dan has built over twenty apps with tools like Glide, Zapier and Bubble in the last year alone. He is a member of a number of reputable No-Code communities including 100 Days Of No Code, On Deck No-Code, and Makerpad and runs two no-code Masterminds.
Save Your Free Spot
If you're looking for a quick and easy way to build an app from scratch, this virtual workshop is for you!